Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stephanie Nielson


One of the reasons I started blogging was Stephanie Nielson's blog.

She has been on many different news outlets including Oprah. She has inspired countless people in her quest to persevere and be truthful. It's hard to put into words what I feel when I read her blog.
Inspiration, example, peace, devotion, love, thankfulness, acceptance, peace, God, harmony.
Ok. I tried. Those are some of the immediate thoughts and words that come to my mind but aren't quite enough to convey her message.

If you want to catch up with her and read what happened here is a good link to get you started. A bit lengthy, 10 chapters, but a beautiful and remarkable story. (Warning....gut wrenching. And, you're going to want to grab your hubby and kids and give them extra squeezes and kisses tonight.)

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/stephanie-nielson-intro-120609.html
Yes, she is also a Mormon like me. (here is my obligatory, "The real name is Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) I will admit, I am the first one to scoff at church videos and such, but this video is quite touching. Even if you're not interested in the church message, you can't help but to be inspired by Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment