Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wonderful Weekend Continued


Sunday is a wonderful day. One of my absolute favorite things to do is read the LA Times Sunday paper in the backyard.



I only get the paper on Sundays. And I will admit, my favorite sections are the store advertisments and the Image, Arts. and Calander section.


Church last Sunday was Stake Conference.

Stake Conference is when all the local LDS wards all get together for one big meeting and we don't go to individual sunday school classes like we normally do. My Stake is the North Hollywood Stake. It consists of all the Morman wards in Studio City, Burbank, Sylmar, and North Hollwood.

I don't usually let the kids bring toys to church but Stake Conference is an exception. Asher is quite the chess player and he brought this travel size, magnetic chess set. (We played during one particular boring talk)
I almost beat him. I had him cornered and he pulled a sneaky move on me. I lost a few minutes later.
yes, i let him wear his converse shoes to church. and not just stake conference. every sunday. he's hip like that.

1 comment:

  1. haha, my husband spends EVERY sunday (not just stake conference) playing games on his iphone. Glad to be foloowing your blog :)

    ReplyDelete