Monday, May 10, 2010

Hiking LA Style

I Have a great friend Tayna who does pilates. We swap and train each other and both enjoying getting great workouts we don't usually do. Lately we've been hiking in the Hollywood Hills, bringing our mats and doing some pilates where the view is. Then I incorporate interval sprints/runs up the last remaining bit of the hill. We do that 5 or so times so we're nice and smoked before we head down the hill.
It's a fabulous workout and so much fun to get outdoors and enjoy the views.

Look, you can see the city and the ocean right behind it. Love It.

What do you think? Great workout huh? And great views and great people watching.
Reason #158 why I love Los Angeles!



View of the Oh So Famous Hollwood Sign behind me.

A picture of Tayna, the amazing pilates instructor, is under another pilates link in my blog





No comments:

Post a Comment