Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Passed the Door of Darkness



A feature film I did a while ago is now available via online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Wall mart, Best Buy, and Blockbuster.
The film was a lot of fun to make..I always have fun on sets whether they're big or small. The director, Peter Mervis was very professional and easy to talk to. They were a few challenges but overall a delightful experience.

I have to be honest. I would save my money if I were you. If you want to see "me act" I can send you the link to my demo reel, etc. The film is more or less from the horror/mystery genre. Some parts are pretty gruesome. The storyline is, in my opinion, confusing. Even while we were filming I had no idea what in the world was going on. My best descriptioin of the film is "Fight Club" meets "Seven", meets "Muholland Drive".
But I have to say, there is something so enjoyable and fulfilling when I do what I love. I don't get the opportunity to act and persue my craft as much as I would like. When I come home from a set, rehearsal, or even acting class I feel amazing. I feel energized, creative, productive, and sometimes a bit buzzy! :) I find I have so much more to give my family and Hubby when I've given a bit to myself. (something about how you can't get water from a well when the well is dry)

No comments:

Post a Comment