Friday, April 30, 2010

Turning it around

Yesterday was a good day. But it didn't begin so well. Had a client cancel on me, stacks of laundry didn't get folded overnight, and I had a new zit. To top it off, I woke up w a pain in my belly because I wasn't very nice to the hubby the night before. (completely my fault)
I was pleasantly surprised when Hubby called to ask if I could go to lunch with him. Panda Express is a perfect place to kiss and make up.


See What I Mean?

I was experiencing an ecceptionaly bad, curly hair, frizzy hair day and was happy to make it to my hair apt later in the afternoon.
I have a fantastic friend who cuts hair in Brentwood. We swap. I train her..she does my hair. --I think I'm getting the better end of the deal--


Miranda is such a doll. So funny and brutally honest. Need more ladies like her.

So... Having a day where from waking up with a pain in my belly (due to bad behavior) to kissing hubby goodnight, feeling sexy and stylish with fantastic hair, makes for quite a turnaround. Don't you think?

Turning it around. I'm getting good at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment