Friday, May 21, 2010

Our own taste of Glee

On Thursday night we went to the Burbank High School Pop Show. We had some kids from our church performing.
Show Choir is just like the TV show, "Glee". I was absolutely blown away by the performances. The stage, sound, props, lighting, was so professional. I had to remind myself that these were true teenagers and not adults playing teenagers
(Glee)
I was so proud of the kids in our ward. They had solos and definitely stood out as some of the best performers.
I have to admit...I got a wee bit emotional watching them.


I try so hard to eat healthy and provide healthy food for my kids in the home and for lunches, but waiting in line for Pop Show...not so much.

And besides, the money goes for a good cause!

Burbank High School is actually one of the top high schools in the nation for show choir. They have consistently been in the top 3 for many years.



The kids enjoyed the show and sat
glued to their seats.

Already Asher and Avery have been bugging me to get them an agent and audition for commercials.

(GULP

Not sure if I'm ready for that but seeing the show planted more seeds for them.


Yes, I got caught with a piece of cheese pizza.


This is what happens when you don't make dinner before you go.




I have a confession to make.

...........................

I absolutely hate the TV show Glee. What's all the fuss about anyways? I think I'm the only one who doesn't love the show. Tried it a few times...couldn't get into it.

Don't hate me.

3 comments:

  1. I don't hate you. That's because I just cancelled Glee from my list of shows. I think it's a bore and very inappropriate. Too much sex crap. One question: Why haven't they invited Babs to guest star? I must admitt I loved the Olivia Newton-John episode. And Sue's humor slays me.

    I do love Modern Family. I wish Cam were my next door neighbor.

    Have a great day, and give Lori a kiss for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear there's another Glee hater out there in the Universe!

    Modern Family is just too good! Cam would be the best neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww...the two Katherine/Kathryns..i love!!! I miss both of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete