Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fab Lunch Date

Today I had a free day. No clients,no errands to run. So I chose to wear "normal" clothes. I am usually wearing workout clothes so it become enjoyable to put on jeans and a tee shirt. So what to do on a free day?
Have a lunch date of course!

I absolutely enjoy my lunch dates. To me they are a huge luxury. I do not take them for granted. I am absolutely aware of how fabulous lunch dates are. Especially with fab friends.



Melissa and I try to get together as often as we can. Which usually ends up once a month. Melissa is a fab friend who makes me laugh so much my face hurts! She is also a fabulous actress and singer. She was in the national tour of Jersey Boys.



We chose to eat at a Thai food place. Wonderful food with wonderful ambiance. Summer seems to be officially here in LA and we took advantage of it and sat on the porch.











Melissa...dreaming of her pear salad


I love this shot of her up above. She looks like a 70s bombshell. Can't you just see Charlie's Angels in this shot?





We couldn't resist. We got a bear claw with pecans at the next door chocolate factory. YUMMY!




(Reason #642 why I LOVE Los Angeles)










3 comments:

  1. Just wondering if you like LA... You never really say so! :) I love it too! Wish I had the heat all year here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of dedicating my blog to Los Angeles Lovin! You will never find me complaining about the fab sun and heat here in LA....except for sun damage and wrinkles! But I'm willing to live with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Kathryn. You ARE fabulous in every way! You are funny, beautiful, an amazing iphone dropper and have biceps to boot!

    ReplyDelete