Saturday, May 15, 2010

Marina and the Diamonds

I Am Not a Robot.
My latest song obsession is Marina and the Diamonds. The song, "I am not a Robot". Lovin it.
I hesitate to share music videos first. I usually think it's best to listen to the song first before viewing the music video and getting someone else's idea of the song, etc. before your own. So if you want..turn your monitor off and listen.
But the video is Amazing and totally fab.



Here is an alternate video below. I have to say this one might be my fav. It showcases my beautiful city of LA. It was filmed on Hollywood Blvd just 20 minutes away from my home. I love the fact she stood on sidewalk of one of the busiest streets in LA and lip synced in funky makeup in front of all the tourists and club goers. I can totally tell it was done guerrilla style....no permits, no license... just shoot and run!
YES!

Have I mentioned how much I love the lyrics? BTW. I've gotten my kids hooked on this song as well. They love it.

It's ok to say you gotta weak spot. You don't always have to be on top. Better to be hated than loved for what you're not. You're vulernable. You are not a robot. You're lovable. You are not a robot.

No comments:

Post a Comment