Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You Know You've Made it When..


....when your picture is on a box at Costco. I took these picts a while back. I had no idea they would end up in Costco. It was a very hot day and I was sweating like crazy w the shiny things they use to bounce the light off of you. But it took only a few hours and I got paid a nice sum of money.


I sent the picture to my family as a joke. I've been in LA now for a while acting and this was actually my first print job. I think it's hysterical I'm on box in Costco for a pressure washer. My mother though, was quite proud and said, "Well, EVERYONE goes to Costco! Everyone will see you!"

Funny stuff.

So now here's the new criteria for gauging your success in Hollywood according to my mom. If you're on a box at Costco...You Made It!!

UPDATE: If you look close you can see I'm wearing safety glasses. I wasn't wearing safety glasses at the shoot. Hmm...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the need to go to Costco, just to look for you on the box. Too bad we don't need a pressure washer. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete