Saturday, June 12, 2010

The other weekend it was just me and my girl, Avery. Ash was with Hubby camping with the boy scouts. I love it when I am able to spend time one on one with my one of my kids. So of course we did as many things as we could together that only we , (Avery and I) could enjoy.

Those things included shoe shopping, flower shopping, mani/ pedicures, eating hot and oh so fresh donuts from Krispy Kreme, and driving around in a totally cool car.

A great fab weekend with my most fab daughter.














By the Way.. we were driving around Hubby's 1968 Chevy Cheville. He took the "family" car, I usually drive daily, to the scouting trip. (Acura MDX)

So we ended up in the Cheville for the weekend.
No AC, no airbags, no radio, no proper seatbelts.... No Problem.
But lots of personality and lots of togetherness in the front seat.
And lots of staring from peeps on the street.


I absolutely love this photo of Avery up above.

Doesn't she look like someone from the film, "The Outsiders" or "Rumble Fish"?

In other words.. don't mess with her..

Krispy Kreme donuts to the left. Get em while they're hot. And yes...we certainly did.








Flowers from LOWES. I love gardening. And I do love fresh dirt underneath my fingernails.

Maybe that's why I can't keep a good manicure?

Must be a growing up on a ranch kind of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment