Friday, June 11, 2010

A Little Bit of a Fighter

We all got a bit of a fighter in us don't we?

Even my sweet lil boy Asher.
He is seriously smoked in the above picture..
But I love his spirit. Gloves up and ready. Ready to tackle that bag.



Asher workin it out.

Who knew he was so aggressive?

Guess there is more to him than meets the eye.

Like all of us.

Taking out all his cares and worries and troubles on a bag.

Go get em Asher!





What a great example of where our frustrations need to go.

Not towards our family and friends, not towards ourselves.

Not through unhealthy obsession.

But through sweat, tears, and working it out.

We all gotta fight the good fight.

I'm just trying to make sure my fight is isn't hurting the ones I love.
Because Heaven knows.. I've got a little bit of a fighter inside of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment