Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Fab Friday





On Fridays I usually do Pilates with my friend Tayna. She has a reformer that she trains clients with at her house. Then afterwards, I train her. WE usually do more talking than training but it's been so wonderful getting to know her.

After that I took my good friend Melissa out to lunch for her bday. She cracks me up and I always look forward to seeing her. She is so cute! I met her in a play a few years ago and was so happy to reconnect with her last year.

After school my daughter Avery had two friends over. They come over a lot because both of their parents work. They are both wonderful kids and I'm so happy my daughter has made good friends.

At 530 we ran off to my son's baseball game. Watched Asher play awesome for his second game and he was awarded the game ball for most valuable player.

Then hubby home at 8pm in time to wisk Asher off to Boy Scout Winter Campout. At 10pm I put Avery to bed w/ her friend who decided to spend the night.

And that was my Fab Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment